December 18, 2007

Crafty Secrets Advent Tags

Here are two more tags we've added to our advent calendar box. Jordan spied the red one right away and just loved it. I think it's all the glitter and the cute little girl image. All stamps are from the Crafty Secrets Vintage Christmas set and the little cut out image I used for the smaller tag is from a CS booklet. This tag uses images from Crafty Secrets Vintage Christmas set too. The 8 and the brackets are from Sexy Little Numbers. I scored those old buttons in a big jar at a garage sale. Someone had taken the time to snip off buttons from old shirts.......so no need to thread my ribbons, my work was done.
The girls are really love their advent box this Christmas. I can't wait to dig out our tags every year. It will be fun to look at them over and over again.

3 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

Wow! This is amazing! I had to stop and write a message because your project is just SO great! :) I love it!!!

Sharon Harnist said...

Fabulous, Mish -- love that little chicadee, especially! Great colors, buttons & velvet rick-rack!

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

All your tags are wonderful and will be fun to pull out each year. Enjoy those special moments. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails