February 28, 2008

February Card Club Samples

These are the projects the girls did at last weekend's Card Club. All stamps and cardstock from Stampin' Up!

This first one was a general greeting card. The sentiments could be changed out for any occasion. This was the favorite project by far....a little Nichole plastic purse and matching notecard. I switched up the handle from what Nichole did so I could save on the twill. One of the gals made six of these sets to use as place settings for Easter dinner. Another gal made five sets to give out to coworkers for Easter. My Jordy loves these so now we have to plan one of our *special dinners* around this theme. Tip: If you use a Copic marker down the center of the twill tape (May Arts), it stiffens it so it will stand up better and not flop over on it's side.
The girls really liked this card too even though many have never sent St. Patrick's Day cards before. I suggested that they could send it to friends and family with March birthdays. I think the patterned paper I selected kind of toned down the card a bit. My favorite part is the polka dots stamped on that little blue strip.
Hope you enjoy!!!

19 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Wow those lucky ladies. These are just adorable. May have to try one of the litte bags - so cute. Love that yellow polka-dot paper. :)

Debbie Olson said...

Mish, these are all great, but that chick--he's the SWEETEST!

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest easter purses! What color dsp did you use? So Saffron?

Geny said...

Love all these cards/projects, especially the little chick purse!
Geny C.

Cynthia said...

I just received the leprechaun set. I can't wait to use it this weekend. Thanks for sharing.

Lee said...

Oh the purse and notecard are absolutely beautiful!!! Love them!!! Until you mentioned polka dotting the strip of paper on the St. Paddy's card.....I thought that was ribbon!!! What a fun time!!

Anonymous said...

I *LOVE* those little purses!!! Where can we find those???? I NEED to order some! :)

Linda Carson said...

Fantastic & creative projects Mish!

Janine said...

Great projects Michelle.. I have that little chickee.. best get him inked up!!

Tara said...

all super cute cards...I love the easter one with the little tote!! :)

Cristina said...

The Easter card is precious!

Diana said...

The purse and note cards are the cutest. Where did you get the purses?
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Love all of these!!! The purse? Where can I find the template for it??? Thanks Kim

Anonymous said...

Love that chickie card! Sooo sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! Love them all, but I'd just like to squeeze that cute little chick! The purses..........where can we find them????????

Juanita B said...

Oh my goodness, they are all fabulous projects! Awesome work, TFS.

Marilyn said...

Love the yellow paper for the purse - what brand is it?? I think I need a LOT of that yellow dot paper. I have been a yellow lover all of my life - I've always had at least one yellow room in my house - right now, I have two!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle! I hope you get this as I am a bit late! I was wondering if you had directions for the purse? I looked on Nicole Heady's blog but didn't see it so I thought maybe you wouldn't mind sending me either the link or the directions? They are adorable!
Thanks,
Angie
Awaren6@comcast.net

Cassidy said...

That purse is sooo cute. I will have to try that. I love using transparency sheets. That what is is right? I love all of your designs. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails