February 16, 2008

Fruit Ensemble

These projects shoot me straight into Spring and Summer. Ohhhh how I wish it was warm and sunny here! I made this fruit ensemble for the Spellbinder's CHA booth. The entire collection uses Crate Paper, SU! Certainly Celery cardstock, Copic markers and airbrush system and Spellbinder's oval, circle and square Nestabilities and Lockhart rubber stamps.

I absolutely LOVE polka dots and have seen them everywhere this season. So I'm diggin' that little polka dot paper. I also love the white colandar against the bright, red cherries.
Here's a peachy little card. Mmmm, I can just taste a big, fat, juicy peach right now, can't you?
Yellow is also everywhere this season and I LOVE it! I thought these strawberries looked really cute against this striped paper with the yellow accents.
Here's a little recipe book made with 3 x 5 recipe cards and my Bind It All machine. Chipboard letters have been inked up. And check out the new longer ovals from Spellbinder's. These will be awesome with sentiments, titles, etc.
Here's a 4 x 6 recipe card that will fit great in the girls' Recipe Box. The stamps are from Stampin' Up!. I think recipe cards like this would be so fun to give out to those friends and neighbors that request recipes. Sooooo, are you cookin' up anything special this weekend? We're on a healthy eating kick so our menu is pretty strict right now. But I'm craving a dessert so I think I'll whip up my lowfat strawberry pie today. Have a GREAT Saturday! I'm heading out to Josey's basketball game and then to my friends house to scrapbook. I'm all packed and ready to go!! Only two small bags, I'm keeping a *minimalist* approach today.

23 comments:

Marilyn said...

Oh my - these are absolutely fabulous!! I need to make one of those recipe books - thanks for inspiring - your stuff is always FABULOUS!!

Melissa said...

Holy moly - these are fabulous!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
This set is sooo adorable. I luv the color combos and all the paper choices you made. I'm always waiting to see what you will create next. TFS!
Sheila

Lisa Kind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janine said...

Fabulous as usual... Have fun scrapbooking... and have a wonderful weekend.

Lisa Kind said...

I love your creations! I posted a comment earlier asking where you got the dp, then I read it was SU's new paper (deleted it)! Didn't read all the way because I was so captivated by your designs! Lovely!

Cindy Lyles said...

These are fantastic Mish!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mish, with all of this snow around me, your cards are really brightening my day!Love those papers.
Lisa

Juanita B said...

Extraordinary!!! TFS.

Becca said...

Oh my gosh Mish..these are beautiful...yummy too.
Bela

Linda Carson said...

What fresh & fun ensembles! LOVE IT all!!

K said...

These are so cool! I love the fruit and it reminds me too of summer and spring...we've got to get rid of the cold weather. Nice collection!

Anna Was said...

I love all of your work. I do not stamp but you inspire me in other ways with your great ideas! I love your recipe book. What do you use for the inside? I think it would be a great teacher gift and a great excuse to use my Bind it All! Love all of the color combos, as well! Enjoy the weekend!
Anna Was

Judy in Indiana said...

I love the cards for CHA but I really lovethe teacher 6treats. I bet yourkids are so proud. Mine LOVE this kind of stuff. I have been sick all week and totally flaked out on homemade valentine's this year. That means I can do better next year!

Anonymous said...

Cute projects Michelle!! So bright and cheery!!

Happy Saturday!

Amber said...

These are great! I love the images, the paper and the overall design. You do fabulous work!

craftyb said...

oh these are lovely fresh cards - I LOVE crate papers and have some of these designs - I will have to get them out! bx

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I just adore how you can put patterns together and create something so wonderful! I don't think that I'll ever be able to master that! Your blog is such an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us! These cards are delightful! :D

Anonymous said...

Awesome - and it is a breath of spring air!!

liannallama said...

oh, these are outstanding! LOVE your use of color and pattern! You rock!

Dottie K. said...

So fabulous!!!! Love that little recipe book. Great way to give recipes to friends. TFS :)

ChrissyM said...

Oh my goodness, these are so cute and the matching recipe book how neat is that!

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely yummy, Michelle! And I mean YUMMY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails