February 26, 2008

Pink Wedding Cards

Here are some simple layouts for wedding cards that I made for my stash basket. It's getting to be that season for weddings again soon. This first sample uses stamp images from Rubber Soul. Colored with Copic markers and circles cut with Spellbinder's Dies. Dew Drops are used for bling on the first two cards. These last cards all use Karen Lockhart's wonderful wedding cake and bride stamp images. Images are colored and airbrushed with Copic markers and cut with Spellbinder's Die Templates. Paper from Memory Box.
Supplies from Ellen's online store: Copic markers and Airbrush System, Memory Box paper, Karen Lockhart stamps, Spellbinder's Nestabilities Die Templates, Dew Drops.

10 comments:

liannallama said...

Love the softness and the airbrushing on these. Such pretty cards!

Dottie K. said...

Wow these are gorgeous. Love the soft color of pink. :)

Juanita B said...

All are gorgeous, I love the softness. TFS.

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

I love these cards, Mish! Super pretty

Anonymous said...

I just love these, so feminine and well done, wow!

Lee said...

Oh I love the PINK!!! Cuz it's PINK!!! And add some Bling and I'm a happy gal!! LOL What beautiful cards.....and a great idea!! I need to make a few of these soon!!

Jenn said...

These are beautiful, Mish. I love the Lockhart cake - it is really gorgeous!

Jenn said...

Very pretty!! I love them all in PINK!!

Cristina said...

All of these are so beautiful! I love the soft colors.

Michelle said...

I just love love all of these, they are soo pretty & delightful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails