January 30, 2009

Peas be mine...

I need more Valentine cards, peeps! Here's one I created using a layout from a Creating Keepsakes magazine. This would be a great sketch to add to your collection. Karen Lockhart has these two new stamps out called Pea Pod of Hearts, and Peas Be Mine, along with her Be My Valentine sentiment. I love that the little peas are actually drawn as hearts. So cute!The main image was made with Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies. Base card and ribbon are from Papertrey's Raspberry Fizz collections. I only had a snippet of the background paper, so I couldn't find the manufacturer's name. Buttons are from Foofala found at Archivers. I colored the main image with Copic markers and then added Ranger Glossy Accents over the top, zoom in to see.
How are your Valentine's coming along? I've got a list a mile long of people I'd like to send Valentines too PLUS little teacher Valentine gifts. I have list a mile long of other stamping I need to do....and the Valentine party invitations went in the mail yesterday so I need to finalize the party details. So much to do so I better scoot along. Hope you're having a great day!!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm stealing this layout and making some Valentine cards with it tonight, Michelle! How is it that we try to hard to get all the Valentines done for loved ones, friends, the school stuff, we get ahead of the game and there's always one more gift or card we need to do? Sheesh! Busy - but fun! Have a productive day!

Mandy said...

What a fab stamp, love those little hearts in the pod!!

Mandy

DeeDee said...

Oh I LOVE it!!! So cute and who can resist pink and green....not me!!! HUGS!!

Debbi T said...

Mishy, I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!

maryps said...

Another adorable card! I've been trying to resist buying these new Lockhart stamps and you are not helping! :D

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Please do share your teacher Valentine treats. I'm sorely in of ideas. Thanks for sharing!

Judit V said...

This is so cute! Great idea to use the Glossy Accents!

Chrisd said...

Love this layout .I love making items to give on "Friendship Day"/Valentine's Day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails