January 22, 2009

Where I Shop...

Hi everyone, just a short post today to answer some questions. I'll be back here at 11pm Central Time for a Papertrey Newsletter Post. Be sure to check back in. I've been working in my stamp room too, so more goodies are on the way!

I get asked a lot as to where I shop for my stamping supplies, so here goes. I have a sidebar on the left hand side of my blog that says *Where I Shop!* I've listed some of my favorites websites there and if you click on the links, you can go directly to the websites.

I wanted to give a shout out to my personal friends Cami, Joy and Marianne. They have recently opened a website called Our Craft Lounge, which carries their whole new line of stamps. I hear that 28 new stamp sets are being released at the end of this month so they are busy girls! Below are a few snap shots of their card displays and products....found at Archivers! How exciting is that?!! Our Craft Lounge will have a booth at CHA also, so be sure to stop by and see them if you're attending. Congratulations girls!
As for other supplies......I try to shop locally at Scrapbooks, Etc in Topeka, Kansas when I'm in town. So many of the brick and mortar stores are closing, we really need to support these shop owners. If you're ever in Topeka, give Debbie and Pam a visit, they're awesome ladies!!

As for my design team products, I've listed the links on the left too.......great products from Papertrey Ink, Karen Lockhart, Just Rite Stampers, Spellbinders, Copic and more. From the store links, you can also visit company blogs.

I have some friends that have great web stores also. Joy and Daisy are at Eclectic Paperie, and there's a ton of goodies at their website. I find lots of paper there including the My Mind's Eye that someone asked about and many other fun embellishments. Cindy Lyles operates Star Lit Studio and has a wonderful boutique-like collection of goodies including her favorite Tim Holtz products, some of the beautiful ribbons that someone asked about on my clothespins, beautiful glass glitter and the ever elusive October Afternoon patterned paper. Ellen Hutson carries the entire line of Karen Lockhart stamps, Spellbinder's Dies and more. Anna Wight operates Sweet Miss Daisy's store, where you can find lots of Crafty Secrets products. Be sure to check out her line of stamps through Whipper Snapper also. Her designs are so whimsical and fun!
Wow, after typing all that I realize that I have a lot of true friends that I've met through the paper crafting industry. It's amazing how far we've all come and I'm so happy to have met each and every one of them. Please visit their websites and shops....the customer service is excellent and you all have seen and heard about the quality of their products right here on my blog. Happy Stampin'......and shopping.....everyone!!

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

WOW!!! THANKS Mish!! That's loads of good information!!! HUGS!!

terry said...

Michele, could you also mention where you go shopping for your quilting supplies....fabric, etc.
Thanks,
Terry

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great information! One of my favorite internet sites is polkadotplaza.com. I get all my Just Rite Stamps there along with some other goodies :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails