November 16, 2009

Copic Winner Announced!

Good morning everyone. I'm a little late announcing the winner of the Copic prize drawing. I was at a scrapbook retreat all weekend....but without further delay, the winner of the Copic prize is:

Stefanie Staniak said...
I've been hooked on Copic's since my 2009 retreat where I had the opportunity to try all the colors and just play. I took a certification class and haven't looked back since. Marianne's blog has taught me so much that now I too feel like an artist!

Congratulations Stefanie!! Please contact me at stamplady@satelephone.com and I will let Marianne know which prize you prefer....the set of markers or the airbrush system!

1 comment:

Stefanie Staniak said...

OMW - who would have thought !! Thank you Mish for the opportunity to win this. I'm just thrilled!
Just sent my e-mail in and now I can't wait to get the air brush system. Thank you again !! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails