June 4, 2012

Shop update...

Hi there, I've added some new products to the shop today.  You can find them right here.

A pretty pink Washi with dainty butterflies....
Pink and green plaid Washi....coordinates great with the above Washi.
A country blue Washi with orange flowers.....
Peach Washi with white polka dots......coordinates great with the above Washi. 
And a nice group of airmail/patriotic colors.....airmail stripe Washi....
Blue with white stars......
Red and blue plaid Washi.........
And a few bundles of airmail baker's twine....looks great with the airmail envelopes in the shop.

I've also done some final mark downs on my remaining Stampin' Up! sets that are in my online garage sale.  

1 comment:

Leena said...

These tapes are just gorgeous Michelle! I wish I could just dive into your tapes and swim in them! Lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails