January 30, 2014

Shop update...Valentine goodies

Chiming in again today to announce a shop update.  Be sure to scroll down to my previous post today for a sweet treat.  Just in time for Valentine crafting, I've got some fun products to share.  They're all in the shop here.  

Valentine Ribbon Bundle....features 5 yards each of beautiful pink toned seam binding.  I love this for tying around a journaling card, for cards or tying up gift sacks. 
 Pink Silk Ribbon....beautifully soft and silky, hand dyed ribbon.
 Gold and Cream Baker's Twine...a new favorite of mine.  Perfect for the gold lovers out there.
 Silver and Cream Baker's Twine....just the right amount of metallic.
 Metallic Sequin Mix....a mix of golds, silvers, grays and shimmers.  Down to my last quantities of this.
 Sweetheart Sequin Mix...chock full of fun for Valentine's Day.  I'll be using this on cards and gift packaging.  Would look adorable sprinkled in these vellum envelopes.
 Vintage Metallic Trims....some beautiful vintage finds along with the new metallic baker's twines, vintage Rolodex cards with metallic gold stitching, metallic clothespins and vintage starburst sequins + a full package of the metallic sequin mix and more. My shop favorite this time. Limited quantities.
 Paper Doilies Set.....these just say "vintage Valentine" to me.  So sweet, so dainty.  I also have the gold and white doilies in separate sets.
 Valentine Tidbits Kit.....a sweet little mix of Valentine goodies to use on cards, packaging and more. Includes a vintage lace package and a full package of Sweetheart Sequin Mix.
Be sure to check out my shop basics too.  I love to use simple tags and labels on all of my cards, Project Life and packaging.  Some of my favorites are Large Kraft Sacks, Grid Paper Labels for journaling, the  Notebook Paper Heart Labels for journaling and card sentiments, Red & White Baker's Twine, and Medium Manila Parcel Tags. For the Project Lifer's, I have added some sets of my 2014 Project Life Planner pages.

I've also updated my Papertrey Sale Page with some new sets and dies.  I will happy to combine shipping with shop items if you order from both places.  Check back at the shop often, I'll be adding new items and vintage finds here and there.  You never know what might pop up after I get to digging in my stash.  :)

1 comment:

Neus said...

I love all these little things to decorate a package of homemade cookies

Related Posts with Thumbnails